** HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEKEND'S PROGRAMME SCHEDULE ON Coast Access Radio 104.7FM **
* Friday 4 - 6pm: "Drive Live" - with Tanya Ellis...
* Fri 7pm: "The Groove Yard" - The fifth week of James Eaton's new show.....
* Saturday 8.30am: "Ratbag's Racing Show" - A repeat of yesterday's chat between Nigel Hopkins and Chris Craddock, on their picks for this weekend's horse races at Whanganui (first aired live Friday at 10.30am).
* Sat 9am: "Conversations" - Nigel Hopkins talks with two interesting people this week: Award winning horticulturalist Gus Evans and also to Charlotte Tollervey about 'Top Shop'.
* Sat 10am: "Blues Train" - Ryan Gatling's turn this week - so tune in for an hour of bluesy jazz!
* Sat/Sun/Mon NZ Retro weekly top 40 - with Rob Walker. This weekend: Music from 1978.
* Sunday 7am: "Suzy & Friends" - Suzy Cato is your Sunday morning friend here on C.A.R.....
* Sun 4pm: "Kapiti GAY" - Tony Reed talks with Maddie Drew - Former Green MP.
* Sun 8.30pm: "World Maritime Memories" - Wallace Trickett is back with sea-faring facts and tales.
* Monday 10.30am: "Political Point of View" - Graham Priest catches up with Green MP Jan Logie (pictured).
*Mon 7pm: "HOT Topic" - Pete G talks with Sabry Macher and they're talking about Avatars....and how Pete G became one...
Have a great weekend!
Spark have recently announced a price increase of $3 - $5 a month for new and existing broadband customers and other providers seem likely to follow suit.
Information collated by our research team has found that tens of thousands of Kiwis are still missing out on hundreds of dollars of savings each year on their broadband bill, because they are failing to shop around for cheaper broadband plans.
We estimate that over 500,000 households would be able to pay less for their broadband each month but many consumers are unaware of the fact that they could be making these savings and people often don’t know where to start when looking for a change in broadband plan or provider.
This is where NZ Compare can help. Our websites are simple to use and if you need more help, our friendly, Auckland based, customer support centre can advise on the most suitable broadband plan for your needs and help talk you through the switch. With unlimited fibre broadband plans available for less than $60 a month why would you pay more?
Find out more at NZ Compare or call the team on 0508 226672
CORRECTION: This post has been amended to clarify that the price of fibre and copper broadband internet services will increase, and that the increase is between $3 and $5 a month, not only $5 a month on fibre broadband plans as previously posted. (Amended at 10.31am, June 23, 2022)
Are you overdue a getaway? You could win a 13-day Sir Edmund Hillary Explorer South Island Rail & Coach tour by participating in Neighbourly’s 8th birthday celebration.
To enter the competition, just tell us what you love about your neighbourhood. It could be your favourite spot, a beautiful view, or something that makes you smile. You could be in for a once-in-a-lifetime getaway!