Connect with residents throughout the suburbs you reachNeighbourly provides a simple way for organisations and leaders to communicate with members of their local community.
- Educate neighbours on your organisation and build profile
- Seek new members or volunteers
- Promote public events and invite the wider community
- Share important resources
- Interact with your community and discuss topical issues
Easy to get supported and get supportThe Neighbourly team will guide you through the easy set-up process. We’ll provide tips and support on how to build your presence on Neighbourly and to get your community involved. Best of all? The whole process is free.
What sort of community organisations and leaders should use Neighbourly?Neighbourly is used by a range of different groups including crime and safety groups, resident’s associations, Rotary and Lions clubs, local councils and boards, schools, churches, sports clubs, charities and volunteer organisations. We’re interested in helping any organisation or leader taking an active role in their community to become active on Neighbourly.