New Zealand is in a housing crisis. Around the country, the demand for property continues to outstrip supply, driving record median prices even higher. In Auckland - where an average house price of over $1m has seen it ranked the fourth least-affordable city in the world - some properties sit empty and unmaintained.
Last week I reported on some of Auckland's mysterious million dollar dumps, and I'm sure there are plenty more out there. If you live near an empty, derelict property and are curious about it, I'd love to hear from you - flick me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
( in the photo are my precious fury angels...miss and love them so much)
NEED SOMETHING DELIVERED? We have van, truck & enclosed trailer with helpers available to collect and deliver your item(s) in and out of Auckland.
We can do more than one trip if required.
We will treat your items as if they are our own and ensure safe delivery.
We are fast, reliable, friendly, and cost effective.
Urgent deliveries are welcome, including pickup and delivery for goods exchanged on Trade Me.
Booking is recommended - Please text or call Antonio on 022 024 6753 or email email@example.com