Hi neighbours, we all know Kiwis love coffee but a survey has found that Auckland coffee drinkers are more likely to buy their coffee than Kiwis from the regions. A third of Aucklanders buy at least half of their weekly coffees and most preferred a flat white. How often do you buy coffee out? What do you usually order? And which local cafes do you think make the best coffee? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Do any of these categories describe you? I have a challenge to pamper these hard working and beautiful women in February. There is no cost or obligation to purchase and you'l receive a pamper with skincare, foundation and a touch of color so you'll be looking glam for the day! it can be just you and I or if you have any friends in these categories I'd love to pamper them as well and give you a special gift for helping me with my challenge!
- I am engaged - I have naturally red hair
- I work in an office - My kids are on school holidays
- I was born in the 70"s/80's/90's - I own a dog
- I play netball - I am a single mum
- I have naturally curly hair - I am a teacher
- I have traveled overseas - I am nurse
- I am on maternity leave - I own my own business
- I have blonde hair - I work shift work
- I have teenage daughters - I have freckles
Please PM directly or leave a message. Thanks
Just getting rid of things in my shed that I no longer use. And did a massive clean up in my kids rooms.
Pick up pakuranga heights.
Need it gone asap as i need space for the kids bikes