Breath is the link between body and mind, and thus is the key to handling our emotions and releasing our true potential - at work, at home, and at leisure.
At the heart of The Happiness Program is a series of simple but powerful breathing techniques, which reduce your stress and raise your energy, bringing you back to a clear and positive state of mind. The scientifically indicated benefits of the practices you’ll learn include higher levels of optimism, greater levels of antioxidant enzymes, stronger immunity, improved emotional regulation and more.
Unique knowledge points around understanding the nature of the mind will be shared. Understanding the nature of the mind gives you a greater perspective on life that enables you to not get bothered by issues that used to create frustration, impatience, worry and more.
Also included in the program are Guided Yoga & Meditation. Learn easy yoga poses you can incorporate into your day for greater health, focus and relaxation. Enjoy unique guided meditations and get a taste of the beauty within.
Refresh and rejuvenate! Take charge of your life. Be happy now :)
At Art of Living Centre - 93 Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland.
25th November to 27th November 2019 from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Register at : www.artofliving.org...
Are you affected by any of these three recalls?
1. Harmony brand Free-Range Boneless Ham and Free-Range Champagne Ham has been recalled due to the possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes. Click here for more information and consumer advice.
2. Tegel brand Crumbed Chicken Burgers has been recalled as the product may contain foreign matter (small pieces of metal wire). Click here for more information and consumer advice.
3. Specific batches of its Countdown brand Trevally Fillets has been recalled as the product contains an elevated level of histamine. Click here for more information and consumer advice.
Ports of Auckland Round the Bays is back! Join us on Sunday 8 March 2020 to enjoy a walk, run or dance with your friends and whanau along Auckland’s waterfront.
To help you get ready, we have a great $149 package (worth over $200!) which includes:
● Single adult event entry
● Three month ‘Corporate’ all-access Auckland Council Pools & Leisure membership (gym, pool, spa, aqua/group fitness classes) with access to over 40 sites, Auckland-wide
● Access to a social run club
● Be part of the ‘Get active your way’ team and get a team t-shirt or singlet
● Fun at Madill's Farm!
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz