Hi neighbours, soft plastic recycling bins are coming back.
The Love NZ Soft Plastic Recycling Scheme, which was suspended in 2018, has returned to Auckland and Hamilton and, as of October, will be back in Wellington too.
It can get confusing trying to keep track of what to recycle, what not to recycle, and what's just rubbish.
To read more, click here.
Here's what you can and can't put in soft plastic recycling bins.
We are looking for people who were treated at Calvary Hospital in Newtown, now Wakefield Hospital, between 1960-87. The hospital was run by a Catholic order of nursing sisters, The Little Company of Mary. We are particularly after those treated in the area of obstetrics/gynecology.
Is this familiar to you? If so, then please get in touch with email@example.com or at PO Box 6341, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141 - please note that any communication will be kept confidential.
Stamp your mark on the industry?
We are on the hunt for a Digital Real Estate Account Director - to join the team! You will be responsible for securing and maintaining digital revenues from new and high-value accounts. In addition, you will also be required to work with the Print Account Directors to service the industry with our full suite of products.
This role will involve:
● Winning new digital customers and growing our key accounts
● Driving digital media revenue to levels that offset the decline in print media revenue
● Growing new multi-platform solutions for the industry locally and nationally
● Increase sales effectiveness, capability and competencies
● Presenting at Sales Meetings adding value to our customers business
This will be achieved by:
● Building and providing innovative advertising solutions for customers to connect with their audience in valued and engaging environments.
● Presenting to Offices, Head Offices and at Conferences
● Ensuring digital account growth strategies are in place for Stuff's high value and high-status customers within the local and national footprint
● Successfully implementing the company's digital revenue acquisition plan ensuring all opportunities are identified, planned and executed effectively
● Pro-actively engaging in the Digital portfolio planning process to develop revenue and non- revenue objectives
● Becoming the Trusted Adviser through our sales training
Benefits of working with us include:
● Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
● Flexible working opportunities and various office locations around the country
● Medical insurance
● Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
● A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services, connecting Kiwis to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other.
We get the brand and message in front of the right customers whether they're big business, small business or somewhere in between .
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Upper Hutt has voted for continuity yet again, electing Wayne Guppy as its mayor for the his seventh term on the trot.
*If you don't want your comments used in an article, just add NFP at the end of your post.