Hi there, Upper Hutt community!
Level Two means for us business as usual, but some changes to help keep you and our team, safe from Covid-19.
Some of the changes you will see in store are:
* Our screens are back up in Seafood & Service Deli, as well as at Checkouts.
* Our team will be wiping down high touch points/Eftpos terminals at more regular frequencies.
* Please manage your own physical distancing in store - use you trolley as a guide!
* Our Sanitiser Station is still in place at the front entrance - please feel free to use it on entry and exit.
* There are also hand sanitiser pumps at the Bakery section - please use this prior to using the tongs to make your selection.
We are working hard to ensure you feel safe whilst shopping with us and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Have a great week!
A team of keen young Petone rugby league players will forfeit their points and risk disqualifying themselves in an upcoming tournament because one of their star players is banned.
The reason? She’s a girl. Aayla Toman, 13, has been told she’s not allowed to play in the u13 boys’ grade in Wellington’s Pacific Youth Cup because of her gender – something that led her club team, the u13 Petone Panthers, to play her ‘illegally’ all season.
New Zealand Rugby League rules state the maximum age for males and females to play in mixed gender full contact rugby league is 12 years of age.
74.9% Yes74.9% Complete
25.1% No25.1% Complete
This week we feature Thomas the tūī and a lovely picture and words from by Simon Woolf.
"This is our spring friend, Thomas the tūī , enjoying nectar from a kowhai tree my sister gave us as a present over 20 years ago! The kowhai is such a feature in our garden, having been replanted as a small tree, which hadn't as yet flowered, from our first home in Standen St. Thanks heaps Deb."
Just finished another garden clean up job in Pinehaven, so now off to Compost New Zealand.
The lawns are definitely growing fast, but DON'T FORGET about the rest of your garden as this needs some TLC at this time of year also.
We do LAWN MOWING, GARDENING, LANDSCAPING, TRIMMING OF TREES, HEDGE TRIMMING, PRUNING, WATER BLASTING, and anything else you may need help with. Get in quick as my diary is filling fast.
To give your garden some love, call us on 0800 52 5000 for your FREE quote or fill in our short booking form right now at www.expresslawnmowing.co.nz.... We look forward to hearing from you.