UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
- I'm curious who might be the most affordable dentists in Palmy.
- So I have recently tried a new - unnamed here - dentist.
- 'Three visits, see receipt (names removed but could present them if necessary).
- I had to actively request that itemized receipt, as the receipts I got were teeny printouts of the cash register.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau website says a customer is entitled to their medical records. I asked for, and got for my x-rays as well. That means I can 'go shopping' at another dentist if I want to, carrying the x-ray.
- In the past 20 years I have used five Palmy clinics, plus two clinics in Wellington.
- As far as I can tell, this seemed to be almost entirely 'labour' rather than 'parts'.
- No discount for seniors.
- During the visit charging hourly rate of $590/hr for 30 mins, I admit I got a free tube of toothpaste.
- Note, half of NZers can't afford dental care.
- There's 17,030 of us in Neighbourly, so perhaps we might learn from each other who in Palmy are the most affordable dentists, and tell our friends. Maybe prices might be reduced a bit - I get the feeling there's no competition because people are scared of offending their dentists.
URGENTLY required to rent 1 or 2 Bedroom flat .
74 yr old pensioner who is living out of his car at the moment , not ideal for him at this time of the year. He is a clean living person does not smoke or drink.
He would not mind doing the lawns if not to big.
He is open to anything maybe even a boarding situation he has some furniture if need be.
Also if it had Wi Fi it would be great as his computer is his life line as he does not go out a lot and does everything on line.
As he is a pensioner he has not got a lot so if anyone can help at a reasonable rate please contact me.
Graham 022 4391286 and see if we can help Thank you in advance
Hi Friends and Neighbours,
We anticipate the following fresh produce in this weeks Vege Hub $15 orders:
Mandarin (easy peal new season)
All you need to know about ordering is in the attached document - super easy. Note: the after-hours pick up from Ochre Art Supplies on Broadway.
The Awapuni Vege Hub Team