Hi Neighbours! I hope the silly season isn't being too silly for you! Some have time some need time, either way DIY Christmas stuff can keep the kids busy, entertained (out of your hair) and help the fun and magic of Christmas.
Google searches will give you an array of ideas, projects, decorations and games. I found a couple of stuff.co.nz articles with some cool ideas I thought I would share.
- What to do with all those cards! See some ways to creatively display them here.
- Want to create your own paper baubles? Here are some great DIY ideas for that!
- There are 5 cute DIY ideas here.
- And who can forget Christmas Dough decorations - I remember them from school.
- Along with a wreath here are some more cool ideas.
- Even some festive colouring can be great to keep them entertained, decorate and give you some time, google images and many websites have great printable options here is a google search.
As adults often we are caught up in the stress and timelines of Christmas - remember the magic and help the next generation enjoy it, but hey don't forget to enjoy it yourself - that is what it's all about. :) I wish you all a very safe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in 2019!
(I'd love to hear/see you ideas/feedback in the comments!)
We know things are still pretty tough for some small businesses right now, but it’s more important than ever for you to stay present.
So, we’d love to offer you something special, to say thanks for being an important part of your community.
We’re offering you a Premium Business Listing for 12 months for just $249+gst. Usually $399+gst.
Grab a 12-month Premium Business subscription now.
A few great benefits of a Premium Business Listing are;
● Posting to the newsfeed of your home neighbourhood and nearby neighbourhoods about your products or services and how you can help your neighbours
● Top positions in the business directory
● Scheduling future posts, great way to save time!
● Premium location on the featured business carousel
Our August SuperSeniors Newsletter is out now, and it's filled with lots of handy information and opportunities for seniors.
This issue includes a story about the benefits of volunteering and how to get involved, as well as an update on the changes to NZ Super and Veteran's Pension.
Even if you aren't over 65 yourself, check it out and share it with the older people in your life.
Click here to read our August newsletter: bit.ly...
Or to subscribe to the newsletter follow this link: bit.ly...
We'd be keen to hear about your discoveries on your recent travels around New Zealand. Were there any small towns, activities or attractions that surprised you, for better or for worse? Did you come across any lesser-know spots you think more Kiwis should check out? Which small towns do you think deserve more visitors than they get? Please remember your comment may be included in an article unless you state that you don't want it to be. Cheers.