Look out for a new old scan doing the e-rounds. My friend received this.
It looks like an email from Spark, telling the recipient (addressed simply as “Hello”), Spark is upgrading their email system, and to use the link to login. DON’T DO IT!
A few of tips for what to look out for with scams.
1) Not personally addressed to you.
2) not coming through directly from your account (I.e. My Spark or Powershop notifications).
3) if you click on the senders name the address isn’t from that company.
4) the email asks you to click on links in the email to take you to your account (most will say go to the website and login).
5) there is a time limit for the link or to act.
We all have special things we want to protect and share with the people we love when we pass away. It could be your record collection, perhaps some artwork, or even that classic car you’ve spent so long restoring. If it’s important to you, put it in your will.
An up-to-date will is the best way to protect your legacy – and your prized possessions.
If you last made a will when disco was all the rage, it’s time for an update.
Take the survey and be in to WIN a share of $2,500 worth of prizes - including a luxury escape in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand’s food and wine country – where a sustainable weekend away tastes absolutely delicious!
Plus, each entry will also go in the draw to win 1 of 5 $100 gift vouchers from the Restaurant Association of New Zealand.
I hate takeaway cups, but if we must end up with them, why not put them too good use. Mini greenhouses. They work a treat. My avocado stones are sprouting nicely.