If you’re planning on posting your voting papers, make sure you drop them in a post box by 5pm TODAY (Tuesday).
A map of NZ Post box locations can be found here: bit.ly...
Otherwise, you need to drop your voting papers off in a ballot box at our Civic Offices (53 Hereford St), or any open Council Library or service centre before voting closes at noon on Saturday.
If your voting papers HAVEN’T arrived, we can issue special voting papers at the below locations during the week. It only takes a couple of minutes and they can be completed on site.
- Akaroa Service Centre, 78 Rue Lavaud
- Beckenham Service Centre, 66 Colombo Street
- Christchurch City Council Civic Offices, 53 Hereford Street (special voting papers will be available on Saturday from 9am-noon)
- Fendalton Service Centre, Corner Jeffreys and Clyde Roads
- Linwood Service Centre, Eastgate Mall, first floor, Corner Buckleys Road and Linwood Avenue
- Lyttelton Service Centre, 18 Canterbury Street (note Lyttelton hours are 10am to 6pm)
- Shirley Service Centre, 36 Marshland Road
- Te Hāpua Halswell Service Centre, 341 Halswell Road
For more information visit our website:
A quick overview of what was accomplished in 2019 with your support.
DANCE PARTIES 🎈👯♀️
Tiny Toes now offer bookings for children’s birthday parties!
Dance studio + party room -
2x Dance teachers - Music, dancing and games - Tutus and props
Or we can come to your own home or venue!
We'll create a fun and memorable birthday your child will love
Book your party now! 🎉