Hornby Netball Club are running an off season fundraiser with this great promotion.
Here is a little information about the product.
$10 for 10 Juicies.
1. Juicies - come in Mixed Packs - The Healthier Fundraiser
Mixed Packs (1 box = 10 Juicies made up of 4 x Tropical, 3 x Wildberry, and 3 x Orange + One reusable Juicies Holder).
2. They are made from freshly pressed Nelson Tasman apples, blended with delicious fruits and berries.
3. This exclusive mix is not available in supermarkets.
4. They store conveniently in a cupboard with a 9-month shelf life if stored unfrozen.
5. Great to freeze for a delicious summer reviver - 21 months – safely re-frozen if thawed.
6. Are so versatile – baking – icing – mocktails – slushies – emergency ice-pack.
Please comment below if you would like to order a box OR
PM me to place your order with email so I can contact you back with instructions for the payment.
This fundraising promotion will run until Thursday 5th December 2019 to sell as many box orders as you can.
"A Great Summer Promotion Where Everyone WINS"
Full size wine barrels wanted to buy for Ruapuna Speedway outdoor area. Around 6 wanted. Please email email@example.com or PM me.
If you are a beginner or experienced and always wanted to learn how draw or paint like a master, here is your chance to join these term classes, more info can be find on www.mehrdadtahan.com...
There's an enduring belief that Wellington is our second-largest city. We must dispel that myth, reporter Charlie Mitchell says.
Do you think Christchurch should officially be named as New Zealand's second city or should Wellington retain its title?