Hornby Netball Club are running an off season fundraiser with this great promotion.
Here is a little information about the product.
$10 for 10 Juicies.
1. Juicies - come in Mixed Packs - The Healthier Fundraiser
Mixed Packs (1 box = 10 Juicies made up of 4 x Tropical, 3 x Wildberry, and 3 x Orange + One reusable Juicies Holder).
2. They are made from freshly pressed Nelson Tasman apples, blended with delicious fruits and berries.
3. This exclusive mix is not available in supermarkets.
4. They store conveniently in a cupboard with a 9-month shelf life if stored unfrozen.
5. Great to freeze for a delicious summer reviver - 21 months – safely re-frozen if thawed.
6. Are so versatile – baking – icing – mocktails – slushies – emergency ice-pack.
Please comment below if you would like to order a box OR
PM me to place your order with email so I can contact you back with instructions for the payment.
This fundraising promotion will run until Thursday 5th December 2019 to sell as many box orders as you can.
"A Great Summer Promotion Where Everyone WINS"
Christchurch's roofed 25,000-seat stadium could be ready within five years but the pressure is now on to get it planned and built right.
The city council's long-awaited investment case says a 25,000 seat mostly clear-roofed facility is the best fit for the city, and could be built within the budgeted $473 million, including running costs. Temporary seating was not included but could be added later.
The chosen option would cost $472.7m to build and $485.3m to run over 25 years, of which $343m would be funded by stadium income, with an annual $4.2m council top-up.
Read more about the plan here.
Throwback Thursday: German tourists Andreas and Silke Staehle enjoy the 40 trees on display at the CCS Christmas Tree Festival at the Christchurch convention centre in December 2005.
Have you seen any great Christmas displays in Christchurch this year or know of anyone who has one? Share the details in the comments below.
Anyone know of a well priced, reliable plumber? I have some toilets that are leaking, constant drip or don't flush at all 🙄. Would liked fixed ASAP
Thanks in advance