Our passions and achievements play a large part in the legacy we leave behind. When we channel those achievements into championing causes and giving back, that legacy is carried as inspiration for generations to come.
This is an opportunity to recognise those Senior New Zealanders who go beyond the ordinary when it comes to paying it forward and making a difference. Let’s celebrate the good and help their legacy shine bright. Because these kiwis demonstrate the true meaning of an inspiring legacy. Who will join them?
Nominations close 31 August.
Here is our latest deckcreation.
New French doors leading out to the new hardwood deck.
A raised planter at the end which will soon have a new Hedgerow planted for a bit more privacy.
The planter also doubles as a seat for those extra guests.
Topped off with a new boundary fence.
All set for Xmas now 👍
New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck
Hello Neighbors, if you have a uniform in good condition size 6, please let me know, I need to buy second hand, thank you very much. Send me a text at 0225936775 Maira 😊