We have one more spot (2pm) available this Wednesday for a holistic massage at Balance for life ❤️
Txt 02102218085 “first come first served”
I look forward to hearing from you
Members of the community and residents from a Glendowie retirement village have given a heart-warming gift to charity.
Local volunteers and the St Andrew’s Village “Knitting and Nattering” group donated 32 handmade blankets to the charity Give a Kid a blanket.
It took a year of painstaking work to create the coverings.
Citizens Advice Bureau offers help through multiple platforms. Which do you prefer to use?
60% Face to face60% Complete
0% Telephone (0800 number)0% Complete
0% Telephone (to your local branch)0% Complete
20% Email20% Complete
20% Online chat20% Complete
0% Facebook messenger0% Complete
0% Other0% Complete
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
( in the photo are my precious fury angels...miss and love them so much)