Kia ora, neighbours!
When scrolling through the newsfeed what catches your eye? Chances are it's a colourful, striking image filled with all things Neighbourly. They say a picture tells a thousand words, so use your image-ination and show your neighbours. To create an outstanding post, follow these simple steps:
1. At the top of your newsfeed click ‘Post a message, event, poll or urgent alert to neighbours’
2. Add a subject and message
3. Select ‘attach an image or document' and choose an image from your device
4. Choose a category for your message
5. Click Post to share it with your neighbourhood
For more info, click here.
Did you know that an efficient showerhead could reduce your carbon footprint AND save you money? Efficient showerheads use around a quarter less hot water than regular ones, that could mean an annual saving of $380 on energy bills. Find out what else you can do at futurefit.nz
Our lovely ginger cat Rudi has gone missing since Thursday 17 of September from 31 d Melling street, Glen Innes. He was wearing a blue collar with his name and my phone number on it and is microchipped. He is Ginger color, he is not small for his age he is 10 months old. Very very friendly so may be in a car, garage or ended up far from home. We miss him terribly and any information would be much appreciate.
Please, help 😢🙏
Pet name: Rudi
Age: 10 months