For Marian Campbell, walking the length of New Zealand is a way of both inspiring young people to find a pathway in life, and paying homage to the people who have inspired her.
If you are number 14 with an orange letter box it is having a lovely day at Cockle Bay Beach buy the digger.
325m2 giant house located in very sought after Northpark!
Fee simple 500m2 section, floor area 325m2.
Two storey house, 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
* Grand Entrance,2.7m high stud ceiling!
* Open plan living area,2 family area and a formal dinning area!
* Huge modern kitchen with big Island!
* Spacious guest bathroom!
* One bedroom with ensuite perfect for elderly or guest!
* Back yard facing to the reserve, good for kids to play or BBQ entertainment!
* Internal access double garage.
* Another good size family living room and combine with a Gym area!
* 4 bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite, super sunny, warm and dry!
* Super size the Master room, It has own living/study space inside the room!
* A spacious bathroom and separate toilet.
The house features central vacuum, under floor heating, gas fireplace, gas cooking.
High decile schools in zone: Botany Downs Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Howick College.
Walking distance to the Botany Town Centre and Meadowlands Shopping Centre, Golf Course, convenient to shops and nice restaurants!
House is currently tenanted! The inside photos are not updated!
Auction Wed 06 Nov 7:00 pm
10 Central Tce, Howick (unless sold prior)
PLEASE NOTE: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from sources such as RPNZ, Auckland Council (LIM) or Title documents. They have not been measured by the Salesperson or P&H Realty Limited. We recommend you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.
"Kia ora - John Orr from New World Devonport here. Keen to discover a new top drop in time for summer?
My favourite wine from this year’s New World Wine Awards is Chalk Hill’s Grenache Tempranillo 2018. As a fan of Rhone Valley Grenache blends, I really enjoyed this Australian variation because it has the full flavour of dark berry fruits with a nice subtle spiciness making it a real pleasure to drink.” And Vaki Plakic from New World Remuera’s pick is Stoneleigh’s Rapaura Chardonnay. “I’m usually a Hawkes Bay Chardonnay fan, but this year I discovered the Rapaura Chardonnay from Marlborough, which is rich in fruit flavour and well balanced. Plus, it’s this year’s Award’s Champion Chardonnay, so you can’t go wrong with this wine!”
Come into your local New World and explore the Top 50 Gold-medal winning wines – we have winners for every budget. Plus join us for complimentary wine sampling and try before you buy.