Just checking in to see how each of you have been doing this week ?
Please know you are not alone . Please know that there are people around you who care.
PLEASE KNOW I AM HERE FOR YOU
If you're struggling and need to chat send me a message through Neighbourly or contact me direct on 02108074719
Kia kaha !
Corriena ~ Local Community Chaplain
Hi Neighbours – Summer is here! And we have a new Kāpiti Ice Cream store in Mission Bay. Come down tomorrow for our grand opening (10th December).
To celebrate we have this great launch deal running between 3pm – 9pm.
Buy any Kāpiti scoop ice cream and get one Free!
That’s right neighbours, invite your friends and family down and enjoy some delicious NZ made Kāpiti Ice Cream on the beach here at Mission Bay this summer! 61 Tamaki drive Mission Bay
Here is our latest deckcreation.
New French doors leading out to the new hardwood deck.
A raised planter at the end which will soon have a new Hedgerow planted for a bit more privacy.
The planter also doubles as a seat for those extra guests.
Topped off with a new boundary fence.
All set for Xmas now 👍
New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck