Every season provides unique opportunities to treasure and restore Aucklands natural environment, and summer is no exception.
Get stuck in and support our environment with weeding, bird monitoring and trapping.
Universal Auto Parts are back in business and as a local wrecker, we are happy to provide you with the best cash offer for your unused cars. Nationwide Pickup. Call today 0800 742 743 / 021 742 743 .
Maintaining a safe distance, single man towing, washing hands regularly in the yard, sanitizer in the towing truck, mask and gloves on at all times.
Universal Auto Parts are offering the best rates in the market to pick up the old cars for the next one month due to COVID19 situation.
Immerse yourself in our wide-open spaces, epic activities, hidden gems, and untamed wilderness in the Ruapehu region. The perfect place to relax, refresh, and have a bit of adventure.
Get inspired and tick these off your bucket list:
- Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Take a ride on the Sky Waka, NZ’s most unique gondola experience
- Cycle the Ohakune Old Coach Road
- Paddle down the Whanganui River
- Explore the Bridge to Nowhere
- Take a ride with Forgotten World Adventures ...and much more!
There's still plenty of awesome deals available in Ruapehu, so book now!
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to: