1) existing housing shortfall,
2) GDP still growing in the mid-2s,
3) stable and low unemployment in Auckland,
4) ongoing strong net immigration,
5) record low interest rates,
6) recent stronger income growth,
7) canning of the capital gains tax
Source: David Norman, Chief Economist at Auckland Council
Have we missed anything? What do you think will happen in 2020?
Learn more about Auckland property tips here www.maximsherstobitov.nz...
I need an oven and hob cleaned
have used options on grabone etc but they don't do the racks
and the last 2 weren't any good anyway
Top 10 reasons to buy a space:1 apartment -
● Outstanding location with potential for capital growth
● Future Proof
● Convenient public transport
● Uncompromising quality
● Ongoing savings on expenses
● Low-stress maintenance
Showroom available for viewing on Sat/Sun 10am - 12pm throughout Dec/Jan, excluding 21-22 & 28-29 December, unless by appointment. Located at 25a Anzac Street, Takapuna.
For further information contact Christina Ngawati:
021 232 7477 | firstname.lastname@example.org