Act now to beat the water shortage:
• Install a rainwater tank (resource consent fees waived).
• Maintain your tank (check guttering is clear).
• Install water saving devices (shower head/taps).
• Install a water sensor to monitor your usage.
Have you got a mobile phone or tablet? Not sure how to work the thing? Let us help you with that.
Our short course will give you the skills to stay digitally connected to your friends and whānau.
• A variety of day and class times to choose from
• Learn with an experienced tutor
• No fees
Call us on 0800 KANORAU (526 672) or visit our website.
Good spotting - here is today's secret Santa Code...
Now head through to our competition page to enter to win a shopping spree at Farmers.
Call us today!| If you’re looking for a friendly family run business with over 35 years’ renovation experience then choose us.
We have a team of good qualified people – Jade (the Builder), Luke (plumber), (Ryan (electrician), Russell (tiler) to do every job right.
Our team follows industry guidelines on coronavirus safety procedures to keep your family protected.
Call Lucy on 021 022 55 388 for a chat about your amazing renovation plans.