Almost 2 weeks into the Lockdown and here is what we have achieved.
With some rapid planning, we managed to transform our programme to online cooking demonstrations with the students preparing their own dishes at their homes.
Here are some of the dishes they have been preparing - Macarons with raspberry and chocolate, poached pear with creme anglaise , meringue, tuilles Amandine and Coq au Vin with mash potatoes.
Find the recipe of Coq au vin on our blog today
If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!