We work within your budget, and only when you need us, to ensure your garden is looking tidy all year round.
For a reasonable estimate,
Give us a call at 027 548 9818
We will be closing our New Zealand care centres to all visitors from 10am on Wednesday August 12 following the re-emergence of COVID-19 in the community in Auckland, and Level 2 Alert level in the remainder of New Zealand.
Recently the Gvt made a very public statement saying they were NOT going to increase funding for adult cochlear implants. Why pick on us specifically ? They continue to condemn countless people to an inferior quality of life. I thought this Gvt. was supposed to care. ! I’ll think again before voting.
All regions in New Zealand, except for the Auckland region, will move to Alert Level 2 at 12 noon on Wednesday 12 August 2020
• Keep your distance from other people in public.
• Wash your hands.
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
• Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen
wear a mask if you can.
• If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
• If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get advice about being tested.
• If you have been told to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
• All aged care facilities will close their doors to everyone but staff from noon today.
• For real time news updates visit Stuff