Does anyone have boxes going spare?
Want access to exclusive deals like this?
Join the Beaurepaires Club for free and not only will we update you on our promotions so you never miss a deal, but you’ll receive exclusive members only discounts, special Airpoints™ offers, monthly prize draws, Facebook competitions and more!
It couldn’t be easier join - just click READ MORE and visit the Beaurepaires Club page to join and view these deals. Your vehicle will thank you for it!
Halloween is coming up on October 31, and there'll be lots of spooktacular-ly dressed trick or treaters around the neighbourhood!
Are you looking forward to seeing them? Will you be celebrating Halloween?
18.6% I love it - one of my favorite times of the year18.6% Complete
3.6% I use it as an excuse to dress up!3.6% Complete
14.3% Hate it - we shouldn't celebrate evil and darkness14.3% Complete
31.4% It's a nuisance - I won't be answering the door on the night31.4% Complete
32.1% It's just like any other day for me32.1% Complete
You won't find a three-bedroom home with better sea views for sale in this price bracket this close to the city. The astounding outlook makes this an outstanding opportunity for first-time buyers or anyone who wants to experience these exhilarating views in total privacy while enjoying the summer sun until late evening. Features include:
- Light and sunny open-plan living with unobstructed panoramic views across Houghton and Lyall Bays to Pencarrow and Cook Strait
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and stunning views
- Totally private small flat lawn from which to soak up the summer sun and take in the views
- Across the road from Sinclair Park and sports field, and within a few minutes' walk of the green belt and Southern Walkway
- Close to play centre and school, and on bus route for easy access into the city
- Buyer Enquiry Over $670,000
If you thought a quick drive into the city, flat outdoor living, and panoramic sea views were out of your price range, then don't miss this Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 2pm, 31st October 2019, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington