We are delighted to announce the return of the What's On section to the Upper Hutt Leader following the lifting of coronavirus restrictions on the size of gatherings.
We are now accepting submissions to this popular community events section. Listings are free and provide great coverage around the region for events.
To get your event listed simply go to the Submit an Event button on this page and fill in the online form with your event details - we find entries that are short and sweet are best! Be sure to do this by at least one week before your event is scheduled. Submissions cut off on Wednesday nights for the following week.
Please note we receive dozens of submissions each week and cannot guarantee every entry will be included.
We will be closing our New Zealand care centres to all visitors from 10am on Wednesday August 12 following the re-emergence of COVID-19 in the community in Auckland, and Level 2 Alert level in the remainder of New Zealand.
All regions in New Zealand, except for the Auckland region, will move to Alert Level 2 at 12 noon on Wednesday 12 August 2020
• Keep your distance from other people in public.
• Wash your hands.
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
• Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen
wear a mask if you can.
• If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
• If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get advice about being tested.
• If you have been told to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
• All aged care facilities will close their doors to everyone but staff from noon today.
• For real time news updates visit Stuff
Cambridge is so much more than just a town you drive through. Click the link below for a few reasons to consider sticking around a bit. #backyourbackyard