- I'm curious who might be the most affordable dentists in Palmy.
- So I have recently tried a new - unnamed here - dentist.
- 'Three visits, see receipt (names removed but could present them if necessary).
- I had to actively request that itemized receipt, as the receipts I got were teeny printouts of the cash register.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau website says a customer is entitled to their medical records. I asked for, and got for my x-rays as well. That means I can 'go shopping' at another dentist if I want to, carrying the x-ray.
- In the past 20 years I have used five Palmy clinics, plus two clinics in Wellington.
- As far as I can tell, this seemed to be almost entirely 'labour' rather than 'parts'.
- No discount for seniors.
- During the visit charging hourly rate of $590/hr for 30 mins, I admit I got a free tube of toothpaste.
- Note, half of NZers can't afford dental care.
- There's 17,030 of us in Neighbourly, so perhaps we might learn from each other who in Palmy are the most affordable dentists, and tell our friends. Maybe prices might be reduced a bit - I get the feeling there's no competition because people are scared of offending their dentists.
Want to hit the road and seeking inspiration to go somewhere new in the central North Island? Help is just a click away!
We’ve done the hard work for you creating over 60 fantastic breaks you can use to plan that quick weekend away, a short break, or take that long-awaited roadie.
We give you the ideas – you just choose when and where, and pack the car. Time to get planning!
Hi everyone I was just wondering if any1 out there has a wheelbarrow they would like to part with as im looking for 1 and can't afford to buy a brand new one?