People love He Ara Kotahi bridge, but Palmerston North City Council is adamant they don't want any love locks on the bridge, fearing it may damage the lights. Fair call? Is there somewhere more appropriate where Manawatū romantics can feel like their in Paris, attach a padlock and throw away the key?
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz
- Do you like planning your life to achieve goals?
- Doing a plan for the 2020s?
- I am, and will be glad to meet to compare ideas if you are. It can be good to have different perspectives from one or two others.
- If not sure how to, there's various ways. There's an easy template from Edward de Bono that I've used for years. Usually I achieve about 80% of the plans. Some fail, but I also swap some plans for better things.
I currently have available:
1) 3 One hour time slots left for Saturday morning (Last client at the latest 1pm). Times available 10.15-11.15, 11.30-12.30 and 1 till 2pm
2) One week day session at 9am
$35 for ONE HOUR per week
$30 per hour 2+ sessions per week
- Weight loss
- Conditioning training
- Sports specific training
My name is Oliver and I have been doing Personal Training for over 6 years (Diploma in Personal Training and Australia Strength and Conditioning level 1). I have an at home gym set up where I train people from.
My goal is to make Personal Training more affordable for people so I can help them achieve their goals in Health and Fitness.
Txt: 027 777 8269