The Prime Minister and the Director-General of Health are currently giving an update to the nation at the Beehive.
Here's what you need to know:
- Genome sequencing was undertaken last night and it has been confirmed that this is linked to the NSW outbreak.
- There are no genomic matches to those cases at the border to this case.
- There are a further two cases to report in the community.
- From 11:59pm, it will be compulsory to wear masks when accessing essential services.
- From 8am tomorrow, the Covid-19 vaccination programme will resume.
- Four new cases have been identified, all genomically linked to the original case
- The original case has been confirmed as having the Delta variant
New Zealand will move to a Level 4 lockdown after a community case was detected in Auckland.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was joined by Ashley Bloomfield at a press conference, where she confirmed that Auckland and Coromandel would move to Alert Level 4 from 11.59pm for seven days, while the rest of the country will be under Level 4 conditions for three days.
It is unknown whether this case is that of the Delta variant. Bloomfield stated that genome sequencing will be completed by tomorrow morning.
There is currently 23 locations of interest, 10 in Auckland and 13 in Coromandel. Current locations of interest can be found here.
The case has no links to the border and interviews are currently being undertaken with the case to find any possible locations of interest and how they came to be in contact with Covid-19.
Here's what you need to know:
- A refresh on Level restrictions and what it means for you.
- Here are the locations of interest.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or ring your GP.
- Find your closest Covid-19 testing location on the Healthpoint website
- Essential services such as supermarkets and pharmacies will remain open.
For more information, visit covid19.govt.nz.
Do you need some help with your business, Tax, Trusts or other financial matters?
Perhaps you are looking to buy or sell a business or rental property?
Our charges are reasonable and up front
and our team are very approachable for those every day questions.
A reminder that John and the experienced team at Weston & Associates Chartered Accountants are ready to help you.
Call 09 5280069
We are a fully vaccinated team for everyone’s peace of mind.
While some Kiwis are enjoying home grown vegies, many are going without vegetables altogether.
This National Gardening Week we’re encouraging gardeners to grow-an-extra-row to share with neighbours, community pantries, food banks and other local food donation agencies.
To help get your extra row underway Yates is lending a helping hand.
Just register online HERE between 1st and 25th October to receive a FREE packet of Yates Vegie Seeds.
Once you’ve grown your vegies to share (or if you have spare now) please visit HERE to find a list of the organisations that would welcome your donation of fresh homegrown vegies.
Just like times change, so should your will – so it’s important to keep it up to date.
You’ve built a life around the things and people that matter most. An up-to-date will is the best way to protect your legacy and share it with the people you love.
If you last made a will back in the days of cassette tapes and telethons, it may be time for an update.