The BIA team can remove your kitchen in a day. We will dispose of your kitchen for you. Kitchen removal includes disconnecting your water and electricity safely. Inquire today for a free quote.
Small kitchen removal approx. $740 (Exc GST)
Medium sized kitchen removal approx. $915 (Exc GST)
Large kitchen removal approx. $1090 (Exc GST)
The BIA team can remove your kitchen and dispose of the refuge professionally. The prices above are approximates as kitchen sizes can vary greatly and the quotes are also location dependant
All new kitchens purchased and installed by BIA will include the cost of the kitchen removal throughout Auckland.
Contact us today for a free quote!
Take a pic of the kitchen and get a measure on the length and width of the room for a quote within 24 hours!
Members of the community and residents from a Glendowie retirement village have given a heart-warming gift to charity.
Local volunteers and the St Andrew’s Village “Knitting and Nattering” group donated 32 handmade blankets to the charity Give a Kid a blanket.
It took a year of painstaking work to create the coverings.
Citizens Advice Bureau offers help through multiple platforms. Which do you prefer to use?
60% Face to face60% Complete
0% Telephone (0800 number)0% Complete
0% Telephone (to your local branch)0% Complete
20% Email20% Complete
20% Online chat20% Complete
0% Facebook messenger0% Complete
0% Other0% Complete
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
( in the photo are my precious fury angels...miss and love them so much)