This year's event runs from March 20 - 30th with the theme being 'The Great Plant Swap' as an easy way for neighbourhoods to grow stronger together.
Here's some ideas for ways you could get involved:
• swap seeds with a neighbour
• gift a plant you've grown to a neighbour
• take some flowers to a neighbour
• organise a produce swap
• share garden tips or recipes for food in season
• create community gardens or berm pollinator pathways
• host an inclusive garden-themed working bee
• a friendly neighbourhood BBQ with homegrown ingredients
The options are endless! At the end of the day, our shared aim is to help bring people together by encouraging intentional connection with our neighbours. Whether that be organising a street party, sharing a cuppa, or simply saying ‘Kia Ora!” to those who live around you, every action helps to create a safer and more connected New Zealand.
Next weekend, on Sunday 23rd it's the new edition of HausRoom: Downtempo - Sunday Session. Low bpm house music, with elements of Latin, Afro and Middle Eastern music.
This is a daytime event at ParkedUp Beer Garden & Venue, in Victoria Park, Auckland.
On the line up :
- The amazing Marcos Alonso / Marcos Alonso Producer/Dj from Wellington
- The downtempo queen Jodine Stodart / DJ Chikaa from Waiheke Island.
- The percussion guru Antonio Karam
- And myself Felipe Martinez 🙂
Facebook event link: www.facebook.com...
Ticket on Ticket Fairy:
I am going to be out of the home all day this and next week Tuesdays, Wednesdays abs Thursdays and am, at short notice sorry, looking for someone to walk my beautiful energetic loving staffi cross those days, or at best some of those days.
Please let me know if this sounds like you!
Happy Monday Everyone,
Having problems with your lawnmower? Just give me a call for a free quote and pick up, have a great day Charlotte Elstree Mowers 0276013006 or 09 5285105