1:28pm January 25
In a joint statement, the Northland and Auckland metropolitan DHBs have opened an additional two pop-up testing centres in Helensville and Mangawhai. The locations for these two testing centres are below:
- MANGAWHAI COMMUNITY TESTING CENTRE
Mangawhai Domain, 75 Moir Street, Mangawhai
- HELENSVILLE COMMUNITY TESTING CENTRE
Te Whare Oranga ō Parakai, 11 Parakai Ave, Parakai
The Ministry of Health is asking people to trace their movements as a positive case has been confirmed to have visited 29 locations across Northland and part of the Auckland region.
All of the case's known close contacts have tested negative for Covid-19 and the risk of exposure has been described as "low" by health officials.
If any member of the public has visited any of the locations listed by the Ministry, they must self-isolate and contact Healthline to get a Covid-19 test.
The list of locations are as follows:
- FreshChoice Ruakaka, Shop 24 Ruakaka Town Centre, 378 Marsden PT Road Ruakaka. 14 January, 3:03 pm - 4:33 pm.
- Aesthetic Clothing Store, 4 Port Road. 15 January, 8:48 am - 9:53 am.
- Noel Leeming Whangarei, 4 Port Road, Whangarei. 15 January, 9:02 am - 10:12 am.
- Bendon Whangarei, Shop 12, Okara Shopping Centre, 4 Port Road, Whangarei. 15 January, 9:03 am - 10:30 am.
- The Warehouse Whangarei, 42 Port Road, Whangarei. 15 January, 9:28 am - 10:58 am.
- Carpet Court Whangarei, 26 Commerce Street, Whangarei. 15 January, 10:00 am - 11:20 am.
- Flaming Fires, 26 Commerce Street. 15 January, 10:24 am - 11:34 am.
- Whangarei and Kamo Testing Stations, 15 Railway Road and 23 Clark Road. 15 January, 10:40 am - 11:45 am.
- Bed Bath and Beyond Whangarei, 19 Lower Tarewa Road, Whangarei. 15 January, 10:54 am - 12:04 pm.
- Farmers Whangarei, Cnr Bank & Robert Street, Whangarei. 15 January, 11:10 am - 12:15 pm.
- Fat Camel Cafe, 12 Quality Street. 15 January, 11:34 am - 1:34 pm.
- Parua Bay Tavern, 1034 Whangarei Head Road, Parua Bay. 15 January 3:20 pm - 5:20 pm.
- Bream Bay Butchers Ruakaka, 2/378 Marsden Point Road. 16 January, 11:02 am - 12:07 pm.
- Ruakaka General Store, 1/378 Marsden Point Road. 16 January, 11:08 am - 12:10 pm.
- FreshChoice Ruakaka, Shop 24 Ruakaka Town Centre, 378 Marsden PT Road, Ruakaka. 16 January, 11:10 am - 12:15 pm.
- Urban Remedy Cafe, 159 One Tree Point Road. 17 January, 8:17 am - 9:47 am.
- Joseph Taylor Homewares, 126 Mangawhai Heads Road, Mangawhai Heads. 17 January, 2:08 pm - 3:18 pm.
- Eutopia Cafe, 1955 State Highway 1. 18 January, 8:55 am - 10:55 am.
- Maungaturoto 2nd hand shop, 30 Hurndall Street East. 18 January, 10:06 am - 11:36 am.
- Maungaturoto Four Square, 163 Hurndall Street West. 18 January, 10:44 am - 11:49 am.
- White Rock Gallery, 5 Church Road. 18 January, 11:15 am - 12:24 pm.
- The Kauri Museum, 5 Church Road, RD 1. 18 January, 11:21 am - 3:21 pm.
- Gumdiggers Cafe Matakohe, 11 Church Road, RD 1, Matakohe. 18 January 12:39 pm - 2:39 pm.
- The Dune Restaurant & Bar, 40 Moir Street. 18 January, 4:47 pm - 7:17 pm.
- Kaipara Coast Plant Centre & Sculpture Gardens, 1481 Kaipara Coast Highway. 19 January, 11:04 am - 1:04 pm.
- The Ville Turkish Cafe, 25 Commercial Road, Helensville. 19 January, 1:08 pm - 2:38 pm.
- Countdown Helensville, 43 Commercial Road, Helensville. 19 January, 1:46 pm - 3:01 pm.
- Super Liquor Helensville, 26 Commercial Road, Helensville. 19 January, 2:03 pm - 3:08 pm.
- South Head General Store, 3260A South Head Road, RD 1. 19 January, 2:44 pm - 3:49 pm.
- Macnut Cafe, 914 South Head Road, Helensville. 21 January, 10:20 am - 11:50 am.
- Orrs Unichem Pharmacy Ruakaka, Marsden Point Rd, Town Centre. 22 January, 11:21 am - 12:26 pm.
Neighbourly will update this message as further information comes to hand.
Does anyone have a bundle of magazines they'd be happy to part with? Doing courses with students who need to look through various topics for inspiration. Many thanks in advance.
Pre-auction offer accepted. The auction will now be held at 11.30am on Thur 11 March 2021 on-site (60 Challenger St). The pre-auction offer will be the reserve and opening bid and we will be on the market selling. Final Opportunity!
Rare as hen's teeth, 60 Challenger Street is finally on the market after 21 years.
Sitting on a flat 611sqm section, this beautiful family home is perfect for a wide spectrum of buyers. If you belong to any of these groups, then you absolutely need to view this home today.
1)Downsizers looking for a single level home in St Heliers
2)Families looking for their next family home with space for a pool and a flat and sunny backyard
3)Developers hunting for a profitable project on an easy, flat section with services on the street + extra driveway access (and potential to combine with the rear section 58 Challenger St for a larger landholding)
4)Buy-and-hold investors looking to own this rare gem
5)Anyone who loves great property
Featuring leadlight doors, polished wooden flooring and high stud ceilings, its 1930s' character shines through. With 3 bedrooms (on the same wing) and 2 recently refurbished bathrooms, this is designed for easy family living. The light and airy galley kitchen opens up to the dining space and back deck, and allows you to keep an eye on the little ones. Ducted underfloor heating with a gas fireplace top off the list of modern comforts this character home offers.
With great indoor-outdoor flow, you access the front garden from the living area and your master bedroom AND the generous and private back deck and garden from the dining area. Capturing all-day sun, both gardens face north-west - the perfect spots for entertaining and family fun.
This quiet street features a public walkway with direct access to Dingle Dell Reserve, the locals' favourite reserve with walking trails, and a straight walk down to St Heliers Village and Beach. Zoned for St Heliers School, St Ignatius and Glendowie College (all Decile 10), top schooling is assured.
Talk to one of us today.
022 683 6391 (Ruoxi) | 022 647 2635 (Dickson)
📧 email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
🏆 Elite Sales Team in Eastern Bays & Remuera
🏆 Ray White Elite Performers 2020/21
🏆 50 SOLD Properties in last 13 months
Experience The Difference. Ours.
Textile Cleaning is a one-stop-shop for all curtain cleaning needs - no matter how big or small.
We offer full take-down and rehang service and can provide replacement curtains while your drapes are being cleaned.
Help is just a phone call away.
Having cleaned thousands of curtains, drapes and blinds across Auckland for over 25 years, Textile Cleaning is highly recommended!