After a long winter & reduction in Alert Levels - Adrenalin Forest Auckland is stoked to be re-opening again next week.
- 6 Levels of Challenge ranging from 2 to 25 metres high
- 100+ challenges, swings, ziplines & more
- Revolutionary Clic-It system to KEEP YOU SAFE
- Minimum height 140cm for all levels
- Bookings available now (Bookings essential at this time)
We'd be keen to hear about your favourite foodie finds on your travels through NZ. Have you come across a particularly amazing cafe, bakery restaurant or food truck? Had an especially delicious pie, burger, sandwich, smoothie bowl or cronut? Been to what must be one of the country's best fish and chip joints? Or been pleasantly surprised by a town's food scene? Please share the details below and include 'NFP' (not for publication) in your comment if you don't want it included in an article. Cheers.
Our visitors doggie has ran away. If you have seen the dig please message or ring 0277246800. Dog was at home at 8pm last night now missing!
Thought I’d ask on here before I go looking or buying. So into recycling so here goes.
If anyone has any moving boxes for free I would very much appreciate it.