NZ Gardener and Ryman Healthcare are on the hunt for the 2020 Ryman Healthcare Gardener of the Year! We're looking for green thumbs doing heroic work for their community.
Do you know someone sharing the veggies they've grown with their neighbours? Perhaps locals restoring a park in the area to bring back birds, or a group of neighbours doing a great job in their community garden. Nominate them today!
Click here and tell us why they deserve to be this year's Ryman Healthcare Gardener of the Year.
There is currently no evidence of COVID-19 in Auckland outside of the isolation and quarantine facilities.
Four new Community Testing Centres have opened, to provide long term and sustainable, free COVID-19 testing:
North Northcote Community Testing Centre 16-18 College Rd, Northcote
Central Eden Terrace Community Testing Centre, 112 New North Rd, Eden Terrace
West Whānau House, 6-8 Pioneer Street, Henderson
South The Whānau Ora Community Clinic, 25 Druces Rd, Wiri
Operating Hours are 8am-3pm, Monday to Friday. To get a COVID-19 test outside these hours, please contact your GP or visit your local Urgent Care Clinic.
Should I get tested?
If you have at least one of the following symptoms we encourage you to get tested, as a precaution:
● New or worsening cough
● Sore throat
● Shortness of breath
● Loss of smell
● Runny nose
The DHB’s are taking every precaution, it is important we all remain vigilant to combat COVID-19.
For information visit your local DHB website:
I am Emily and looking for a software testing job now.
1. manual testing, including making a test plan, designing test cases, and executing them and submitting test reports and feedback.
2. automation testing with selenium and specflow to build a test framework and write auto-scripts and execute test cases and get reports.
3.API testing with Postman and SoapUI. Writing the scripts with groovy or Json public APIs.
4. RestSharp API testing with C#
5.Mobile testing with Espresso and Java in Android and XCTest and Swift in iOS
6. SSMS and T-SQL
7.OOP language like Java
8.exposed to CI/CD like AZure
What I have
1. ICT diploma in NZ(graduated in 2018)
2. ISQTB® (CTFL) certificated Software Tester
3. Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
4. Valid work visa to 2022
5. Local work experience in Charity organization and an NZ company
6. Hard-work, team player and long time work plan
What I want
1. permanent or contract or temporary but probably to a permanent job
2. Market-decision salary
I am a new immigrant and really appreciate any offer of opportunities.
Thanks for your time to read. God bless us all.
Good morning neighbours, I have 3 great 2nd hand mowers for sale ranging from $180 to $280 all come with catchers and warranty. Have a great weekend and happy mowing