Well now you can - live, in your living room.
The Neighbourly team is super grateful to our friends at Royal New Zealand Ballet for their support over the years - so we're excited to be telling our Neighbourly members about their very special event: Live in your Living Room.
This weekend, grab a cuppa and some gingerbread and venture in to the dark, fantastical realm of Hansel & Gretel. Inspired by the old-fashioned magic of silent movies and music hall vaudeville, this ballet will transport you to a magical world with large-scale cinematic effects, world premiere choreography by Loughlan Prior and a specially commissioned score by Claire Cowan.
Live in your Living Room. This curated series of productions from the RNZB archive will be broadcast weekly on Facebook Premiere.
Enjoy performances at Friday 3 April at 7.30pm; Saturday 4 April at 1.30pm and Sunday 5 April at 10.30am.
Find out more at rnzb.org.nz/live.
NEED SOMETHING DELIVERED? We have van, truck & enclosed trailer with helpers available to collect and deliver your item(s) in and out of Auckland.
We can do more than one trip if required.
We will treat your items as if they are our own and ensure safe delivery.
We are fast, reliable, friendly, and cost effective.
Urgent deliveries are welcome, including pickup and delivery for goods exchanged on Trade Me.
Booking is recommended - Please text or call Antonio on 022 024 6753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
( in the photo are my precious fury angels...miss and love them so much)