Greg Heffernan's Marinated Lamb Salad recipe with Fresh Coriander & Mint Leaves
1 lamb fillet or ½ lamb loin
For the marinade:
1 shallot or 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh mint, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, sliced
5 or 6 pieces pickled ginger
Pinch of chilli powder or fresh chilli
Juice and zest of 1 lime
2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
Handful of Mesclun salad
Few drops sesame oil
½ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Please follow the link for the full recipe.
Saying 'Hello' has become so much more important lately so we thought we create some fun.. To join in, simply tag a friend, and say hello - any way you want.. Let's see how many different ways we can say hello!
After some success with close family and friends, I am now selling fabric masks. I have successfully registered these with MBIE which means I can ship them NZ-wide. Message me to order! Please note a few things:
1) These are not medical grade masks, however I do believe they are very effective for general personal health and hygiene - physically and psychologically. See this link for more info: smartairfilters.com...
2) My masks are made out of 100% cotton fabric, and are washable and re-useable.
3) These are handmade to order to ensure no wastage, please allow a couple of days for this.
4) I have tried to keep these as accessible as possible. They are $16 each + $5 for shipping NZ-wide. Shipping is combined if you are ordering more than one. This cost just covers the fabric, trims and my time.
5) They come in 2 sizes - Medium and Large. This just changes the length of the elastic to stretch around your ears. You may also select your fabric pattern if you wish - I can message you pictures of what I have available at the time.
Hope you are all keeping safe and healthy!
Frances & Georgia
Does anyone know what is the deep fog horn sound coming from near the container terminal for the last few days??