If you've decided this is the year (or decade!) you get truly fit, we invite you to join Froot Camp. Our first session kicks off at 6pm today!
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum (actually location on our website)
- all fitness levels are welcomed
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Any questions - post them below, visit the Froot Camp site - or give Sarah a call on 021680340
PS - yes we do train whatever the weather!
I'm working on a travel story for Stuff about the things that have surprised returning Kiwis about New Zealand. If you have recently returned from overseas or know someone who has, it would be great to hear about the things that have stood out for you, for better or for worse. Whether it's to do with the weather, the cost of things, the public transport, the food, the housing, the people or something else entirely, we'd be keen to hear about it. Please remember that your comment may be included in the article, unless you say you don't want it to be. Thank you.
Do you have a vehicle that is taking up space and becoming an eyesore? At AAA Auto Parts we dismantle and wreck cars. We will pay top cash whether your car is dead or alive!
* $300 - $3000 for small cars
* $700 - $10,000 for 4x4 utes, vans, 4WD, trucks and buses
* Same day removal
* Free quotes over the phone
We will beat any prices in the market by 10%.
Support your local business.
Give us a call on ** 0800 50 00 01 ** and we will be happy to have a chat.
One of the most scenic hot air balloon flights in the world - among the mountains in Queenstown - has slashed prices by a third to attract Kiwi travellers. Click the link below to read more.