Hi neighbours, we all know Kiwis love coffee but a survey has found that Auckland coffee drinkers are more likely to buy their coffee than Kiwis from the regions. A third of Aucklanders buy at least half of their weekly coffees and most preferred a flat white. How often do you buy coffee out? What do you usually order? And which local cafes do you think make the best coffee? Share your thoughts in the comments. .
We bring your garden and outdoor living to life:
* Gardening works * Landscaping * Plantation * Irrigation Networks
* Tree care & Tree felling * Hedge trimming
* Timber fences and decking * Decking sanding & staining
* Water-blasting & House wash
* Floor Paint * Artificial Turf (Grass)
* Garden staging
Please call or text for a FREE consultation, a FREE quote, or a job to be done.
021 57 57 79
Dimensions shown in photo
One strut broken in high wind - not a major to fix
Make us an offer that will see it gone this weekend
A quick overview of what was accomplished in 2019 with your support.