We are upcycling old shoes for Somervell APp ARt . Please drop your old unwanted sneakers and soccer boots into our kindergarten at Somervell Church this week.
Hi, I would like to introduce the services I offer at short notice to neighbours in St Heliers, Kohimarama, Mission Bay and Orakei.
My core services are:
• Pet visits and pet sitting
• Home visits and home sitting
You can book me for half an hour, 4 hours, 7 hours or overnight.
Just click on one of the links below to view my leaflet, it explains everything.
View leaflet on mobile
View leaflet on laptop
You can also view my availability to the end of January 2020 here:
My services are designed for people who want to establish a relationship with someone they can trust to take over when it’s impossible to be in two places at once.
Whether you are concerned about pets, people or property I may be able to help.
• You might be called away on business
• Have a precious pet who needs a friend for a day
• Want to take a weekend break
• Need someone to stand in for you at home or work
• Need someone to keep an eye on a family member
• Need someone to accompany a family member to an event or appointment, across town or to the other end of the country.
“Please do not hesitate to contact me with any thoughts or enquiries.”
Very best wishes from Ric Mann
Hi neighbours, the founder of popular Kiwi shoe brand Andrea Biani - and East and Bays local - Sebastiano Perillo has died. Perillo, also known as John, came to NZ from Italy as a refugee in 1951. He spent several decades in the footwear industry and built his family home in Remuera before moving to Parnell. His son David says Perillo will be sorely missed: "He was kind of the last patriarch of the family".
Do you have free time to do voluntary work, to help as office manager drop in and we can chat at 869 Great North Road, Mt Albert or ring the office 098159605 before coming out.