Ahoy ye families!
Grab a torch and join our adventurers and suffer a sailor’s life on-board, as we navigate the southern oceans with Cook and company.
It’s going to be all hands on deck as you learn how to behave in His Majesty’s Royal Navy – avoid the dreaded cat o’ nine tails and sample some delightful 18th century naval food. Mmmm, pease porridge, anyone?
Discover stories and traditions of tangata whenua as encountered by that first bewildered bunch of seafarers. And how do you communicate if you don’t speak the same language? Try to dodge muddles and mix-ups once we reach the Pacific.
● TUE 1, WED 2, THU 3, SUN 6, FRI 11 & SUN 13 OCT, 6PM - 8.30PM
● $25 EARLYBIRD (UNTIL 8 SEP), $30 GENERAL ADMISSION
Does any one one know where I can find someone to fix my vaccum cleaner cord plug.. it's just the metal piece that fell off it and stuck in the wall plug.
We bring your garden and outdoor living to life:
* Gardening works * Landscaping * Plantation * Irrigation Networks
* Tree care & Tree felling * Hedge trimming
* Timber fences and decking * Decking sanding & staining
* Water-blasting & House wash
* Floor Paint * Artificial Turf (Grass)
* Garden staging
Please call or text for a FREE consultation, a FREE quote, or a job to be done.
021 57 57 79
There is one common reason that is accounting for one-quarter of all immediate failures of driving tests - out of the options below, what do you think is the common reason Kiwis don't pass the test? Vote in our poll.
Find out the answer here.
16.6% Failing to giveway16.6% Complete
19.4% Travelling above the speed limit19.4% Complete
23% Not stopping at stop sign23% Complete
40.9% Not checking blind spots/mirrors40.9% Complete