226 days ago

Owner's warning after dog nearly dies after eating rat poison

Stacey Reporter from Stuff

Hi neighbours,

An Auckland dog owner is warning of the dangers rat bait can cause after her beloved pet nearly died after ingesting it twice.

Tracy Leach said her 8-year-old golden retriever Daisy first got sick about four weeks ago on their rural property in Glenbrook, south of Auckland.

She bounced back pretty quickly but Leach started to notice she was vomiting constantly and consuming a lot of water - causing her to take Daisy back to the vet.

To read more click here

Image
More messages from your neighbours
13 hours ago

What would you do with $50 million?

The Team Reporter from Stuff

Hi neighbours,

Lotto's $42 million Powerball rolled over on Wednesday night, boosting the prize to $50m on Saturday - potentially the biggest ever.

To read more, click stuff.co.nz....

What would you do with $50 million?

Image
9 days ago

Have you experienced Readers Tours? We'd love your feedback

The Team from Readers Tours

If you have been on a journey with Readers Tours we would love to hear your feedback and share your experience with others.

If you would like to leave a review on Google, please click the link below

Click Here to review > g.page...

Image
11 hours ago

Auckland's long-haul bus terminal: should it stay or go?

Todd Niall Reporter from Auckland Stuff

Hi Neighbours, If Auckland Transport, and maybe SkyCity had their way, the long-haul bus terminal would be re-located by this year. Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei had no idea that their land was wanted. Does the terminal need a new downtown home? Read the story below: