Who wants to win some money?! A very kind anonymous donor has given $5000 prize money for our “Thank You” prize draw!
The prize money is to support the Panmure business community that have been so badly hit by COVID-19 lockdowns and level changes.
So if you like money and you love Panmure, let us know which local business (restaurants, hair/body/beauty salons only please) you would like to thank for making it through Lockdown. Some of our local businesses have waited a very long time to reopen, and it’s nice to recognise their patience!
Comment your favourite Panmure restaurants or hair/body/beauty salon below, or go to www.popintopanmure.co.nz... to enter.
Prize money will be issued in Panmure Shopping Vouchers – keeping the money directly in our community!
1st Prize $500 vouchers (1 winner)
2nd Prize $250 vouchers (2 winners)
3rd Prize $100 vouchers (10 winners)
4th Prize $50 vouchers (60 winners)
Terms & Conditions
1. Panmure Business Association staff and families, owners or employees of participating shops, restaurants or food outlets are not permitted to enter this competition.
2. Publication of the winners’ names and photographs may be used for promotional purposes, unless requested otherwise by the winner.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. No change will be given on vouchers.
4. Personal information provided will be held by the Panmure Business Association and used to inform you if you are a winner.
5. Entry closes 5pm on 31st January 2022.
6. Entries accepted on Facebook.com/popintopanmure or via popintopanmure.co.nz/shopping-voucher-competition website form
7. Participating Panmure businesses are listed on reverse of voucher
8. Winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
9. One entry per person
Call us today! If you’re looking for a friendly family run business with over 35 years’ renovation experience then choose us.
We are based in East Auckland and have a team of good qualified people – Jade (the builder), David (the plumber), Ryan (the electrician), and Russell (the tiler) to do every job right.
Our team follows industry guidelines on coronavirus safety procedures to keep your family protected.
Book online using the link below or call Lucy on 021 022 55 388 for a chat about your amazing renovation plans.
Great results for the Eggs Benedict & Blueberry muffins assessment for the Foundation cooks. Eggs Benedict - a popular Kiwi breakfast or brunch dish, consisting of two halves of an English muffin, each topped with bacon, a poached egg, hollandaise sauce and garnished with chopped parsley.
It was originally popularised in New York City.
We live in unusual times. It all gets a bit much some days. So we're bringing you a much-needed dose of positivity to remind you that there's inspiration, kindness and quirkiness out there too.
Sign up here to get The Antidote delivered to your inbox each day.
Today: The story of a husband for sale on Trade Me, a skipper with a digger, kiwi chicks in the skies and many, many beers for Betty White.