Experienced Tiler - Free Quotes(no job too small)
Wall & Floor Tiler, All aspects of tiling, no job to small, please call for a free no obligation quote
Over 25 years New Zealand experience
Competitive Rates, Friendly and punctual service
Offering a 20% discount when purchasing tiles through my account at Tile Depot. Offer only available in not already discounted tiles.
Poll: With Auckland back in alert level 3 lockdown, are you becoming more complacent when it comes to following the rules?
Kiwis may become complacent and start to ignore government guidance if lockdowns become more frequent, according to experts.
Auckland moved back into a week-long level 3 lockdown on Sunday after two fresh community cases of Covid-19 were discovered.
But University of Auckland associate professor Susanna Trnka says if people no longer feel a sense of urgency they will be less compelled to follow the rules.
"During the first lockdown it was understood that extraordinary times require extraordinary measures,” the social anthropologist said.
"But as it becomes lockdown two, three and four, the sense of the urgency has shifted and isn't so palpable."
Senior lecturer Sarah Cowie, who is an expert on psychology and behaviour, said it was "certainly a possibility" that people could become more complacent during recurring lockdowns.
“There's evidence from places overseas that have been flung in and out of lockdown that people do become a little bit more complacent the more you have,” she said.
“If we are doing things in line with level 3 and not seeing the benefits of that, it might feel discouraging."
*Please put NFP if you do not want your comments used by Stuff.
0% Yes0% Complete
0% No0% Complete
0% I'm adhering strictly to government guidance.0% Complete
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
If your after Lawn Mowing, Hedge Trimming and/or Garden clean up options call, text or email anytime!
Were a small professional family business and our wonderful customers are our priority. Check out our website and fantastic reviews!
We are WINZ affiliated also!
Keep well, keep safe
Ants and the team
021 759 555