Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Need tyres, mags, puncture repairs or just a general tyre check? We have you sorted, Head down to Tyrecity Botany. We offer a free tyre check as well as pressure check.
Pressures need to be maintained in order to have a smooth, safe and comfortable ride as well as to look after your tyres to make sure they last the distance.
Pop in anytime in order to get this checked.
The Hub, Unit U, 451 Ti Rakau Drive, Huntington Park.
Did you know how much you can save by replacing just one 75 watt incandescent lightbulb with a 11 watt LED lightbulb? Check out our post below!
Hi lovely neighbors, does anyone know where I can learn making coffee? I thought coffee shop is prefer, need more practice. Thank you in advance!