Yesterday around 5 pm. Well, will not go back there. NO social distancing even staff waving me past them No way am I not keeping 2 metres. They were letting in groups saying they shared the same house as flatmates so that was ok. Several times had to wait while these groups of 20 somethings took up the entire aisle. Then when I finished my shop I just put the trolley back in the trolley park no attempts being made to wipe these down. They even had serviced deli open selling meat and salads.
Hey neighbours, how do you feel about the changes to building consent rules for low-risk home projects?
The government says the change will save homeowners time and money, but pro builder and The Block NZ foreman Peter Wolfkamp, is advising caution if you're planning a DIY sleep-out or office. Find out why, here.
Any handymen out there looking for work? I have a house in Westmere that needs some work done .
We would really like to offer a slumber party to any child in the neighbourhood who may have missed out on having a birthday party during the isolation period!
* *To enter comment with which theme your child would like! See our website for themes: timetoslumber.co.nz...
* Valid for a 1 night slumber party for up to 4 children, set up & packed down at your home (please bear in mind no more than 10 people total in your household due to current covid-19 restrictions).
* Host child must have had their birthday during the lockdown period, no exceptions!
* Set up is in the local neighbourhood area only
* Slumber party is subject to date availability & the last date for the booking will be 5th July 2020.
* Not valid Queens Birthday Weekend
* Competition closes Wednesday 27th May 2020, winner will be announced/contacted on Thursday 28th May 2020.