Christmas fun for the whole family! Come along for all your favourite songs.
Prizes will be on offer for the best dressed nativity costume.
Sunday 17th December
6 - 8pm
The Churchill Club, 259 Riddell Road, Glendowie
An Auckland dog owner is warning of the dangers rat bait can cause after her beloved pet nearly died after ingesting it twice.
Tracy Leach said her 8-year-old golden retriever Daisy first got sick about four weeks ago on their rural property in Glenbrook, south of Auckland.
She bounced back pretty quickly but Leach started to notice she was vomiting constantly and consuming a lot of water - causing her to take Daisy back to the vet.
To read more click here
Dear neighbours - I am donating two arm chairs to a charity and I would like a recommendation for a local carrier please? These would have to be picked up from Domain Road, Panmure and taken to Glen Innes.