Who wants to win some money?! A very kind anonymous donor has given $5000 prize money for our “Thank You” prize draw!
The prize money is to support the Panmure business community that have been so badly hit by COVID-19 lockdowns and level changes.
So if you like money and you love Panmure, let us know which local business (restaurants, hair/body/beauty salons only please) you would like to thank for making it through Lockdown. Some of our local businesses have waited a very long time to reopen, and it’s nice to recognise their patience!
Comment your favourite Panmure restaurants or hair/body/beauty salon below, or go to www.popintopanmure.co.nz... to enter.
Prize money will be issued in Panmure Shopping Vouchers – keeping the money directly in our community!
1st Prize $500 vouchers (1 winner)
2nd Prize $250 vouchers (2 winners)
3rd Prize $100 vouchers (10 winners)
4th Prize $50 vouchers (60 winners)
Terms & Conditions
1. Panmure Business Association staff and families, owners or employees of participating shops, restaurants or food outlets are not permitted to enter this competition.
2. Publication of the winners’ names and photographs may be used for promotional purposes, unless requested otherwise by the winner.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. No change will be given on vouchers.
4. Personal information provided will be held by the Panmure Business Association and used to inform you if you are a winner.
5. Entry closes 5pm on 31st January 2022.
6. Entries accepted on Facebook.com/popintopanmure or via popintopanmure.co.nz/shopping-voucher-competition website form
7. Participating Panmure businesses are listed on reverse of voucher
8. Winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
9. One entry per person
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Rubbish and recycling collection times may change from 31 Jan to 11 Feb due to public holidays. Check your collection dates and sign up for our holiday text reminders by clicking on Read More.
🏕️ Reminder so that we can enjoy all our region has to offer safely and respectfully:
✔️ Tents and other forms of shelter are permitted at our beaches and reserves during the day.
❌ Freedom camping, aka staying overnight in a tent, is not.