Looking for home made Sri Lankan currys to buy on weekly basis. 3 or 4 currys in each week.
Sam 0222 66 44 44
1) existing housing shortfall,
2) GDP still growing in the mid-2s,
3) stable and low unemployment in Auckland,
4) ongoing strong net immigration,
5) record low interest rates,
6) recent stronger income growth,
7) canning of the capital gains tax
Source: David Norman, Chief Economist at Auckland Council
Have we missed anything? What do you think will happen in 2020?
Learn more about Auckland property tips here www.maximsherstobitov.nz...
There is one common reason that is accounting for one-quarter of all immediate failures of driving tests - out of the options below, what do you think is the common reason Kiwis don't pass the test? Vote in our poll.
Find out the answer here.
18.4% Failing to giveway18.4% Complete
19.3% Travelling above the speed limit19.3% Complete
22.7% Not stopping at stop sign22.7% Complete
39.6% Not checking blind spots/mirrors39.6% Complete