If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!
Want to grow your business this year? Well now you can!
For a limited time only we're offering you the chance to grab a Neighbourly Premium Business Listing for HALF PRICE!
Neighbourly Premium enables you to grow a strong presence in your community, connecting you with thousands of locals.. Instantly!
Find friendly neighbours who need your services, showcase what makes you stand out from the rest and connect with people who want to ‘shop local’.
So what are you waiting for? Set your business up for a successful year ahead with Neighbourly Premium.
ts and cs apply.
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Over the past two days, our Advanced chef students have been preparing a range of canapés and finger food creates that can be used for entertaining.
Here are some of the dishes our talented chef students showcased -
• Smoked salmon blinis
• Vol Au Vent of homemade puff pastry wth blue cheese and onion marmalade
• Salmon, cream cheese and spinach roulade
• Vietnamese rice paper rolls with Nuoc Man sauce
• Crusting with seared beef sirloin and onion marmalade
• Chicken satay with peanut sauce.