Kia ora neighbours, The over-riding message under Covid-19 Alert Level 3 is, stay at home as much as possible. So when sporting groups gather daily at a West Auckland stadium, are police checking them out properly? Read the story below:
Dealers or sellers of capital equipment will often offer you a finance solution when you are looking to buy their gear – while this can provide you with the benefit of dealing with less people it may also mean that you end up with a finance structure that is not optimal for your business and that could be detrimental to cash flow.
In most cases Dealers are generally offering finance as a tool to sell you one of their assets – offering finance enables them to retain control of the sale, stop the buyer from going to a competitor dealer for a similar bit of gear, and reduce purchasing barriers. In many cases it will provide additional income from the finance, or in the event of discounted interest rates, reduce the discount they would normally have to provide on the asset being purchased.
New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck