1. If you smell anything unusual (sulphur or rotten eggs) – turn the gas appliance off, open doors and windows to ventilate the room, get people out of the area and call a licensed gasfitter, your gas supplier and/or emergency services
2. Know how to turn the gas off in an emergency
3. Don't flick any switches or use your mobile phone near a gas leak (no naked flames or cigarettes either)
4. Don’t interfere with any gas appliance – call an authorised professional
5. Have gas appliances regularly serviced – once a year or as per manufacturer’s instructions – to ensure they are running safely and efficiently. Keep records.
6. If you don't know when an appliance was last serviced, don't risk it, get it checked.
Read more info about gas safety in our blog: bit.ly...
Retirement is a chapter in life filled with possibility, and at a Ryman village we want to make that chapter the best it can be. That’s why we offer living options to suit everyone, it’s why our terms come with certainty, it’s why we continually innovate, and it’s why we offer care on site so you can plan for the future.
The Ryman Guide will help you choose the lifestyle you want to live at a Ryman village, so you can embrace every opportunity.
I am keen to do some babysitting or nannying work in Remuera, Meadowbank, Newmarket, Greenlane, Epsom or Parnell.
I am very flexible and am happy to be called on short notice.
My mobile number is 0279704702
Or you can message me on here
It’s been a hard year and we know for many the pinch is on this holiday season!
www.FreeVoucherCodes.co.nz has been launched to help Kiwi shoppers save money on a huge range of different products and services. Whether you need a meal kit comparison or discount vouchers for all your fave shopping spots – we’ve got it.
Check out Free Voucher Codes from NZ Compare for all the best coupons, promo codes and deals for your online Christmas shopping today!
NZ Compare is more than just power, broadband and money comparison. We’re helping Kiwis compare what’s out there!